This post is not a guide on how to cut your own bangs. It’s about my own experience (which was a success). 🙂
I did cut my own bangs this past week; and yes, I did do some things I probably shouldn’t have done. 😀 But you can see from the results that I’m no more worse for the wear! 🙂
I’m super happy with the results! 🙂
Here are a couple of things that I probably shouldn’t have done the way I did them:
1. I used semi-dull scissors to cut my bangs. 🙄 I should’ve used clean, sharp scissors so I actually cut my hair instead of gnawing away at it with the scissors.
2. I have zero experience with cutting hair and, therefore, shouldn’t have been cutting my own hair. 😀
Okay, enough negative. Here are some things that I did right: 🙂
1. I did my research. I looked up videos and step-by-step photos about cutting my own bangs.
2. I thought long and hard about cutting my own hair; I waited until I was confident.
3. I cut off very tiny lengths of hair (less than an 1/8 of an inch) until I reached the desired length.
4. I made a mental note to do everything right the next time. 😛
Update: I apologize for turning off the Like button for this post. I had someone like my post, and they had an extremely inappropriate profile photo. I apologize if you saw the photo.
If you do like my post, please leave me a comment below! 🙂